- Maker's Market, A Taste of Old New York | October 10th, 2019 | Essex Market, New York City
- This experiential event strategically kicked off the 2019 NYCWFF weekend and allow guests to taste 3 Maker's Mark cocktails paired with small-bite menu from 17 different vendors. Guests engaged with the brand by visiting the "Wood Finishing Series" Bar and participating in a bourbon tasting from experts.
- Large scale set pieces from the grain-silo water tower, to a live hand-painting of Essex Market, to the towering signage of our pavilion footprint, ensured our guests had no shortage of backdrops for photos.
- Guests' attendance was for a good cause, as ticket sales went to sustainability-minded partner United By Blue to support the removal of trash from America’s waterways.
- I was responsible for designing all the printed material including the event program, food & drink posters, event signage, etc.